Advantages of freeze dryer
There are various drying methods, such as sun drying, boiling drying, drying, spray drying and vacuum drying, etc., but ordinary drying methods are usually carried out at temperatures above 0 ℃ or higher. The dried products generally have the problems of shrinking in volume and hardening texture. Most of the volatile components will be lost. Some heat-sensitive substances are denatured and deactivated, and some substances even oxidize. Therefore, compared with before drying, the products after drying are very different in properties. The freeze-drying method is basically carried out below 0℃, that is, the product is frozen, and the product is raised to a temperature above 0℃ only when the residual moisture content of the product is reduced later, but generally does not exceed 40℃. Under vacuum conditions, when the water vapor sublimates directly, the drug remains in the ice shelf when it freezes, forming a sponge-like loose porous structure, so its volume is almost unchanged after drying. Before use again, as long as water for injection is added, it will immediately dissolve. Compared with the conventional method, the freeze dryer has the following advantages:
* Many heat-sensitive substances will not be denatured or inactivated.
* When drying at low temperature, some volatile components in the material lose little.
* During the freeze-drying process, the growth of microorganisms and the action of enzymes cannot be carried out, so the original properties can be maintained.
* Because it is dried in a frozen state, the volume is almost unchanged, the original structure is maintained, and the concentration phenomenon does not occur.
* Since the water in the material exists in the form of ice crystals after pre-freezing, the dissolved substances of the inorganic salts originally dissolved in the water are evenly distributed in the material. During sublimation, the dissolved substances dissolved in water are precipitated, which avoids the phenomenon of surface hardening caused by the precipitation of inorganic salts carried by the internal moisture of the material to the surface in the general drying method.
* The dried substance is loose and porous, showing a sponge-like shape. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely, and the original properties are restored almost immediately.
* Because the drying is carried out under vacuum, there is very little oxygen, so some easily oxidized substances are protected.
* Drying can exclude more than 95% to 99% of water, so that the dried product can be stored for a long time without deterioration.
* Because the material is frozen and the temperature is very low, the temperature of the heat source for heating is not high, and a heater with normal temperature or low temperature can meet the requirements. If the freezing room and the drying room are separated, the drying room does not need to be insulated, and there will not be a lot of heat loss, so the use of heat energy is very economical.
As there is no perfect technology, the main disadvantage of vacuum freeze-drying technology is high cost. Because it requires vacuum and low temperature conditions, the vacuum freeze dryer should be equipped with a vacuum system and low temperature system, so the investment cost and operating cost are relatively high.
1.Stainless steel is polished with excellent brand to ensure surface roughness to ensure sterility requirements
2.Cabinet, board level,and hose are tested after multiple procedures to ensure without leakage
3.Screw compressor is used Blitzer refrigeration compressor, more stable performance, reliable, easy to maintain
4.Temperature and pressure of compressor has multiple protection features
5.Suction filter settings, prevent degeneration of stolen goods and acid materials into the compressor chamber , corrosion internal parts and refrigeration oil.
6.Exhaust temperature protection set to avoid oil degeneration in extreme conditions , to reduce the exhaust temperature by cooling motor
7.Compliance with the Montreal Convention, with environmentally friendly refrigerants;
SED-30G freeze drying machine for sale
Cooling water qty
Mist spray +Immersion defrosting
Refrigerant filter (detachable)
Shell: China production: core America: EMERSON