Freeze-drying (freeze-drying for short) is a stable process of drying materials. It freezes the water-containing materials into solids, and then sublimates the water from the solids to the air, removing the water to preserve the materials.
The vacuum freeze drying method is a liquid solid gaseous process. During the freeze-drying process, the liquid bridges between the solution particles have been frozen into solid bridges.
380V/50HZ,three-phase and five-wire system
Air-cooled (room temperature ≤ 25 ℃)
Chamber design pressure
Chamber design temperature
Chamber Vacuum leakage rate
Total usable area of shelves
Maximum water fishing
Temperature of shelf
Highest temperature of shelf≤+80℃
Lowest temperature of shelf≤-55℃
The number of shelf
9+1 (Compensation Board)
Condenser design pressure
Machine size (L×W×H)
3000mm×2000mm×2000mm Final dimension based on design
Dry chamber and Condenser： D=φ1300mm L=2000mm
1. Fully automatic operation from pre-freezing state-first drying-second drying-end recognition-automatic capping-automatic pressing-automatic defrosting-automatic closing.
2. The dual protection design protects the product and the safety of the machine based on the machine running due to operating errors.
3. Standard product product temperature ≤ -55 ℃ cold trap temperature ≤ -75 ℃ vacuum degree ≤ 1Pa.
4. Modular products are more professionally maintained through system configuration and modular manufacturing.
5. At the end of the secondary drying, it has the end point discrimination function. The program automatically enters the end point discrimination after confirming the dried product, prompting to enter the next step.