The working principle of freeze drying (freeze drying) is to freeze the material first, and then reduce the surrounding pressure, so that the frozen water in the material directly sublimates from the solid phase to the gas phase. Therefore, compared with other dehydration methods that use higher temperatures, freeze-drying does less damage to the material.
Processing and unique advantages: The frozen material is dried below -18ºC, which can ensure that the moisture in the product is removed as steam, and the product structure, nutrition, color, flavor, etc. can be maintained.
The sponge-like internal ingredients allow dry products to be quickly hydrated when needed. Typical applications: In principle, freeze dryers can be used for drying almost all products, including but not limited to food, medicine, biological products, chemical fields, etc.
1. Integrated design with compact size, Modular system, easy maintenance.
2. AISI 304 for standard configuration, AISI316L optional for rigorous requirement.
3. CFC-free, double stage compressor system could cool ice condenser to -80ºC.
4. Hollow shelves with silicone oil filled, temperature raise by heating rod, During sublimation period, shelf temperature could programming from -50ºC to +80ºC with accuracy of ±1ºC.
5. Vacuum system from Leybold or Edwards, oil sealed pump or dry pump select, customized brand vacuum pump accept, System final vacuum 1Pa.
6. Top stoppering system, CIP, SIP optional.
7. Unique ice condenser design, strong guarantee ice condenser icing efficient and capacity.
8. PLC+Touch Screen+PC control system.
9. Water spraying + immersing defrosting system.
3 square meters
Cooling water qty
Defrost water consumption
Chamber design temperature
Shelf total usable area
3-5ml vials capacity