The chamber volume of the vacuum drying oven is between 8 and 430 liters, and the temperature ranges from +10°C above room temperature to a maximum of +250°C. The interior is made of non-corrosive 304 stainless steel.
Negative pressure can speed up the drying speed of the vacuum drying oven. Therefore, the heat-sensitive material can be dried at a low temperature in a vacuum drying oven, while greatly reducing the drying time. To avoid oxidation, an inert gas (such as nitrogen) can be fed into the chamber.
1. Cuboid chamber maximizes the effective cubage. Microprocessor controller for temperature ensures a precise and reliable control.
2. Dual-layer bulletproof toughened glass door ensure absolutely clear observe on objects in chamber.
3. Shutting extent of oven door is adjustable. Closed-cell silicon gasket ensures a high vacuum degree in oven.
4. The chamber is made of stainless steel (or wire-drawing sheet) which allows a durable service and cleaning easily.
5. Store, heating test and drying are all in an environment without oxygen or filled with inert gases, which ensures no oxidation.
6. Minimum heating time is over 50%, less than the traditional vacuum drying oven.
304 Stainless Steel
Max. Vacuum Degree
Input Power (W)