Spray Drying Machine With Centrifugal Nozzle
Compared with adsorption dryers, centrifugal nozzle spray dryers have lower energy consumption and lower operating costs, but they cannot provide deep compressed air like adsorption dryers. The pressure dew point of a freeze dryer is usually higher than 3" Ctd. As far as the manufacturing process is concerned, the choice of a freeze dryer is sufficient; for some situations where a higher and drier compressed gas is required, an adsorption dryer should be used. select.
From the installation environment
Freeze dryers are less adaptable to the environment. Too high or too low ambient temperature is not conducive to the operation of the equipment: too high ambient temperature will cause the refrigerant condensation pressure of the air-cooled dryer to increase, thereby reducing the cooling capacity and increasing the pressure dew point at the outlet of the equipment; When the temperature is too low, especially below 0°C, it is likely to freeze when the condensate of the dryer dries out.
The adsorption dryer has a strong adaptability to the ambient temperature, but when selecting equipment, the factors affecting the high compressed air dew point value caused by the higher outlet temperature of the air compressor at the highest ambient temperature must be considered.
1. Stainless steel material, curved corner design, polyester powder coating shell, effectively prevent acid and alkaline air corrosion.
2. Imported Schneider Electric components are more stable.
3. The PLC control system makes your research easier and more efficient.
4. Built-in oil-free air compressor, without any noise.
5. Self-priming peristaltic pump to avoid secondary pollution and ensure the stability of the whole process.
Temperature range of inlet air
40℃ ~ 300℃
140°C ~ 300°C Adjustable
50°C ~ 300°C
Temperature range of outlet air
80℃ ~ 90℃
80°C ~ 90°C
80°C ~ 90°C
Precision of temp
1.0 ~ 1.5
Speed of squirt pump
50 ~ 2000
Built-in oil-free air compressor
Dried powder restoring rate
Maximum moisture evaporation