Refrigerated dryers have lower energy consumption and lower operating costs than adsorption dryers, but they cannot provide deep-dried compressed air like adsorption dryers. The pressure dew point of freeze dryers is usually above 3" Ctd. In terms of manufacturing process, it is sufficient to choose a freeze dryer; and for some compressed gas that requires higher and drier, the adsorption dryer should be selected.
From the installation environment
The freeze dryer has a weak adaptability to the environment, and the high or low ambient temperature is not conducive to the operation of the equipment: too high ambient temperature will cause the refrigerant condensation pressure of the air-cooled dryer to increase, which reduces the cooling capacity and increases Equipment outlet pressure dew point; when the ambient temperature is too low, especially below 0°C, ice blocking is likely to occur when the condensate of the dryer dries out.
The adsorption dryer has a relatively strong adaptability to the ambient temperature, but the influence factors of the high compressed air pressure dew point value caused by the high outlet temperature of the air compressor at the highest ambient temperature must be considered when selecting the equipment.
1. Stainless steel material, arc corner design and polyester powder coated shell, prevents corrosion of acidity and alkaline air effectively.
2. Imported Schneider electrical components which is more stability.
3. PLC control system, make your research more easier and efficient.
4. Build in oil-free air compressor, without any noise.
5. Self-priming peristaltic pump, avoid secondary pollution, make sure whole process conducted steady and smoothly.
Temperature range of inlet air
40℃ ~ 300℃
140°C ~ 300°C Adjustable
50°C ~ 300°C
Temperature range of outlet air
80℃ ~ 90℃
80°C ~ 90°C
80°C ~ 90°C
Precision of temp
1.0 ~ 1.5
Speed of squirt pump
50 ~ 2000
Built-in oil-free air compressor
Dried powder restoring rate
Maximum moisture evaporation