Raw materials from the inlet into the dryer, the material continues to move horizontally with the fluidized bed under the action of vibration. Hot air is heat exchanged with wet raw materials through a fluidized bed. Wet air is discharged from the cyclone, dry material is discharged from the discharge port.
This dryer is widely used for drying, cooling, wetting of the products in the light industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, foodstuff, and etc.
Boric Acid, Borax, Dihydroxybenzene, Malic Acid, Maleic Acid, Monosodium Glutamate, Oxalate, Potassium, Permanganate, Sesame, Pentaerythritol, HPAM, Hypha Protein, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Borate, Plastic Archon, Catalyst, Baking Soda, Detergent, Quartz Sand, Bean Pulp, Edible Sugar, Refine Salt, Bean, Seeds, Mining Slag, Activated Clay, Compound Fertilizer, and etc.
1) The vibration is created by vibrating motor which is stable in operation, easy for maintenance, low noise, and long service life.
2) The material is being heated evenly and the heat exchange is fully used which ensured high drying capacity. The energy consumption is 30% lower compared to the common dryers.
3) The adjustability of the dryer is good and it is widely used in different industries. The material thickness, moving speed inside the dryer, and amplitude can be adjusted.
4) The damage to the material surface is small so the dryer can be used for fragile materials. The irregular particles will not affect the performance of the dryer.
5) A fully enclosed structure will effectively prevent cross-contamination between the material and the air environment.
6) Multiple series connections are optional if the material contents high moisture and required high capacity; such as Polyacrylamide.