Vertical Centrifugal Vibration Fluid Bed Dryer
In the vertical centrifugal vibrating fluidized bed dryer, the raw materials entering the dryer from the feed port will continue to move horizontally with the fluidized bed under the action of vibration. The hot air exchanges heat with the wet raw material through the fluidized bed. The wet air is discharged from the cyclone separator, and the dry matter is discharged from the discharge port.
This dryer is widely used for drying, cooling and wetting products in light industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical, food and other fields.
Boric acid, borax, dihydroxybenzene, malic acid, maleic acid, sodium glutamate, oxalate, potassium, permanganate, sesame, pentaerythritol, HPAM, mycelium, sodium sulfate, sodium borate, plastic defects, Catalyst, baking soda, detergent, quartz sand, soy milk, edible sugar, refined salt, beans, seeds, slag, activated clay, compound fertilizer, etc.
1) Vibration is generated by a vibrating motor, which is stable in operation, easy to maintain, low in noise, and long in service life.
2) The materials are evenly heated and the heat exchange is fully utilized to ensure high drying capacity. Compared with ordinary dryers, energy consumption is reduced by 30%.
3) The dryer has good adjustability and is widely used in different industries. The thickness of the material, the moving speed and the amplitude of the inside of the dryer can be adjusted.
4) The damage to the surface of the material is small, so the dryer can be used for fragile materials. Irregular particles will not affect the performance of the dryer.
5) The fully enclosed structure will effectively prevent cross-contamination between materials and the air environment.
6) If the moisture content in the material is high and high capacity is required, multiple series connections can be selected; such as polyacrylamide.