The material enters the bed evenly through the feeder and the feeder. Under the action of the exciting force, the material continues to progress in the horizontal direction, the heat exchanged with the hot air from the bottom, the moisture of the material quickly evaporates, the humid air is exhausted from the exhaust fan, the material is completely dry, and the cargo is discharged from the unloading port
1. Install adjustable weir plates at the discharge port, and control the drying time of the house by adjusting the height of the weir plates.
2. The perforated plate adopts back pressure technology to ensure the flatness of the perforated plate.
3. After the production is completed, the overall electrothermal treatment of the lower part of the bed body eliminates the welding gravity and improves the strength of the bed body.
4. The vibration motor is installed in the center of the steel pipe, and the reinforcing plate is welded according to the vibration radiation angle to make the material flow evenly.
5. The bed is designed to be fixed, and a soft connection is used when getting up, which reduces the strength of the bed and reduces the load of the vibration motor.
TOTAL ELECTRICITY POWER
ABOUT 21 KW
1.1KW/PC,1 PIECES (FREQUENCY AND ADJUSTABLE)
DRYING TEMPERATURE RANGE
HOT AIR BLOWER
MC-84 THICKNESS 3MM