This series of continuous induction sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to generate instantaneous high temperature, melt the aluminum foil and adhere to the hole, achieving the purpose of moisture-proof, leak-proof, mildew-proof and long shelf life. . Now, it is widely used as a sealing packaging machine in the pharmaceutical, pesticide, lubricant and cosmetic industries.
|Product material||stainless steel body|
|Motor power||220v/50Hz 1800w|
|Sealing speed||20-50 pieces/minute|
1. The material of the bottle may be PE, PP, PET, PS, ABS, glass, etc. Cannot be used for the sealing of metal bottles.
2. Food grade 304 stainless steel body, corrosion resistant, anti-oxidation.
3. Stable and efficient sealing, self-contained gear motor for long-term operation.
4. When short circuit or voltage overload, the fuse is automatically disconnected, thus protecting the operators and device lines, reducing maintenance costs.
5. The host delivers the super-audio current to the sensor head, and the aluminum foil is electromagnetically induced to generate a super-audio current, which instantaneously reaches a high temperature, and the composite film is bonded to the bottle mouth.
6. Two sets of industrial fans. Fast heat dissipation. Sustainable work for more than 10 hours per day.
7. Suitable for plastic bottles, glass bottles, composite hoses, etc. Used in pharmacy, food, oil, daily chemical, agrochemical and other industries