1. High-precision gearbox, high carrying capacity, smooth transmission and low noise.
2. New barrel and screw design, with better melting, low temperature melting and higher output.
3. The gas of screw and barrel is nitrided, corrosion and abrasion resistance.
The single screw extruder has the advantages of simple process, high output, stable operation, low cost, strong carrying capacity, long service life, easy cleaning and maintenance. With related auxiliary equipment (including die head), pellets can be produced. Widely used in various plastic products, such as films, tubes, plates, plates and particles.
1. This production line introduces Japanese technology, can directly put after crushing, cleaning thin-film PE/PP etc into single screw extrusion line for granulation. It won’t destroy the structure and physical property of the raw material molecule, and it's much more energy-saving than traditional pellet feeding method.
2. The single-screw extrusion line adopts large L/D ratio screw, with special venting equipment and can effectively wipe off the water content and get high output.
3. Production line apply water-ring hot-cutting, granules are uniform and beautiful.
4. Standard single screw extruder, equipped with double vacuum pump, viscosity loss is almost zero.
5. Convenient hydraulic screen-changing filtering
6. Continuous under-water pelletizing
7. Using internally generated surplus heat for linear crystallized avoiding overheating delay.
←Previous: No Information