The Outer Packaging Machine shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great bearing on the bearing life. Outer Packaging Machine directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricant must be clean and the seal must be good. Outer Packaging Machine specific maintenance methods are as follows:
1. The newly installed Outer Packaging Machine tires are prone to loosening and must be inspected frequently.
2. Pay attention to whether the work of each part of Outer Packaging Machine is normal.
3. Pay attention to the degree of wear of Outer Packaging Machine wear parts, and always pay attention to replace worn parts.
4. If the Outer Packaging Machine rotates the gear, if it has impact sound, it should stop and check immediately and eliminate it.
5. Outer Packaging Machine bearing oil temperature rise, should be stopped immediately to check the reasons to eliminate.
6. Place the undercarriage plane of the movable device, and remove dust and other materials to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the chassis when the Outer Packaging Machine encounters unbreakable materials, resulting in serious accidents.