The labeling machine is a device that sticks rolls of self-adhesive paper labels (paper or metal foil) on PCBs, products or specified packaging. The labeling machine is an indispensable part of modern packaging. So what is the working principle of the labeling machine we often use every day?
1. Working principle of flat sticker labeling machine
The flat sticker labeling machine is an automated equipment specially designed for flat labeling. It is suitable for label stickers, QR codes and other types of labels. It can be widely used in food, daily chemicals, printing, cosmetics, hardware, plastics, etc. Labeling of flat and uneven surfaces of industry products. There are many types of flat labeling machines, and there may be different equipment naming due to different functions and labeling items, but in general, the overall composition of flat self-adhesive labeling machines are similar.
1. The structure of the plane self-adhesive labeling machine
(1) Conveying mechanism: convey the product to the labeling position, after labeling, convey to the receiving mechanism;
(2) Receiving organization: to accept the products delivered after labeling;
(3) Labeling head: the core component of labeling to realize labeling function;
(4) Touch screen: man-machine dialogue window to adjust various parameters;
(5) Electric box: labeling machine electric control center, arrange various controllers and PLC;
(6) Paging machine: used for automatic paging, conveying and labeling of card paper bag products;
2. Principle of flat sticker labeling machine
The working principle is mainly to transport the products according to certain rules and order, and then configure high-end and accurate detection technology. When the product reaches the labeling head product cup detection, the equipment will automatically label and relabel, and the product flows to the collection platform device or manual collection . In this process, the conveying, inspection and labeling actions rely on the perfect synchronous control of hardware and programming to make the plane labeling more accurate and efficient.
2. Working principle of automatic flat labeling machine
The automatic flat labeling machine is suitable for labeling or self-adhesive film on the upper surface of various items, such as books, folders, boxes, cartons, etc. The replacement labeling mechanism is suitable for labeling on uneven surfaces and is widely used in large Flat labeling of products, labeling of flat objects with a large range of specifications.
1. The core working principle
The sensor detects the passing of the product and sends back a signal to the labeling control system. After the signal is processed by the PLC, the label is sent to the set position of the product at an appropriate time. The product flows through the labeling device, and the label is firmly covered. The attaching action is completed.
2. Operation process
Product release (can be connected to the assembly line) —> product delivery (automatic realization) —> product correction (automatic realization) —> product inspection (automatic realization) —> labeling (automatic realization) —> labeling (automatic realization) —> collection Labeled products.
3. Working principle of self-adhesive labeling machine
The self-adhesive labeling machine is an automatic packaging machine that uses a self-adhesive roll of label paper. During the automatic bottle feeding process with a bottle unscrambler, the roll of label paper is continuously torn off and attached to the bottle body according to the required position.
1. Wide range of application: It can realize the side (plane) single labeling/corner labeling of the square bottle/flat bottle (full bottle state), as well as the circular bottle circumferential positioning single-sheet/double-posting function;
2. Unique material distribution mechanism to ensure reliable and effective material distribution when used online with the production line;
3. The unique corner labeling mechanism ensures that the corners of the three sides of the square bottle are labelled smoothly and without wrinkles;
4. It can be used as a stand-alone machine or in conjunction with the production line.
Fourth, the working principle of vertical labeling machine
The vertical labeling machine adopts self-adhesive film roll labeling paper, and the labeling adopts a roll-on method. It is equipped with automatic bottle feeding and closing devices. It can complete the bottle placing, labeling and closing procedures at one time. It can also be equipped with a printing machine synchronization To complete label printing, the vertical labeling machine adopts computer optical fiber control, synchronous tracking, and an automatic packaging machine that ensures the synchronization of the label output speed and the reel speed.
Main working principle:
The bottom bracket is equipped with a conveyor line, a bottle separation wheel, a label supply device, a rolling device, a sensor and a microcomputer control system, etc. First put the labeling object on the conveyor chain plate, the label sending motor starts to stop after the label is filled with the buffer, when the labeling object is activated by photoelectric induction, the labeling servo motor on the movement starts and the machine Peel off the label and stick it on the surface of the object. At the same time, the delivery motor starts to work until the slider slides to a certain position and then stops. The label photoelectric controls the motor to stop by sensing the interval between each label on the label roll, thereby controlling the machine to stop Bid. After the label is attached to the surface of the object, the label is smoothly attached to the surface of the object through the clamping mechanism, thereby completing the entire labeling process. When there are continuous objects to be labeled on the conveyor chain board, the machine will repeat the above actions to label the objects.
Five, the working principle of round bottle labeling machine
The working principle of the round bottle labeling machine is actually not complicated. The bottle is sent to the chain plate from the upper pipeline, and the bottles are arranged equidistantly into the photoelectric sensor area through the pitch adjustment device. The roll labeling paper is controlled by a stepping motor. After receiving the signal, the label will be automatically sent, and the automatically peeled label will be correctly attached to the bottle. Another set of photoelectric sensors timely restrict the delivery of the next label. In the continuous bottle feeding process, the label paper is correctly pasted on the bottle body one by one, and after being flattened by the roller, it is automatically output to complete the entire labeling process.
Six, the working principle of automatic labeling machine
The beginning of the working process of the automatic labeling machine is that the packaging equipment is transferred to the labeling machine at a constant speed on the conveyor belt. The device on the automatic labeling machine keeps a fixed distance between the packaging equipment and can push the packaging equipment forward to the labeling wheel. The driving wheel drives the label to be pulled out of the reel as the packaging equipment enters and exits, and then presses on the passing packaging equipment, using the label tape to continuously start and stop to maintain the tension of the label tape. The labeling wheel must maintain the same speed as the packaging equipment, so that the label can be placed on it. When the packaging equipment is about to enter the labeling place, the speed will increase, and then decelerate to a stop after labeling. As a result, sometimes the label tape will slide, so there is a registration mark on it to correct the position of the packaging equipment to ensure that each label can be put in place.
Seven, the working principle of flat labeling machine
(1) The working principle of the fully automatic flat labeling machine: the sensor detects the passing of the product and sends back a signal to the labeling control system. After the signal is processed by the PLC, the label is sent out at an appropriate time and attached to the designated position of the product, and the product flows through the cover The labeling device, the label is covered firmly, and the attachment of a label is completed.
(2) The working principle of the semi-automatic flat labeling machine: the sensor detects the product is in place or the foot is stepped on to signal that the product is in place, the suction head sucking the label drops the label and overwrites the label, and then returns to the original position to absorb the next label, waiting for the next label Mark the signal, the attaching action of a label is completed.