For the polishing machine, some friends may not know it very well, because it is not very commonly used in daily life, so if we need to use it, we don't know how to operate it. So how to operate the polishing machine, what is the method? Today, Xinshengde Import and Export Co., Ltd. brings you the steps of using the polishing machine.
Correct operation specification of polishing machine
1. (Prelude to homework):
1. First, clean the work site, clean up the sanitation around the work, sort out the idle objects, clean up the objects that are not related to the work, and discharge the ready-to-use workpieces to a proper location.
2. Check the complete machine of the polishing machine, whether there is any abnormality in the operation of the polishing machine when the power is turned on, and debug the looseness of the fixing bolts.
3. The operating tools of the polishing machine have complete conditions.
2. (Normal operation):
1. During the operation of the polishing machine, it must be operated in accordance with the requirements of the polishing machine.
2. Operators are not allowed to wear gloves during normal operation of the polishing machine. This is an express regulation in the industry.
3. The operator must self-check the effect of the processed items at any time to check whether there are any abnormalities in the processed workpiece, such as deformation, flank, and imprints, etc., and it is more necessary to maintain communication with relevant staff at any time to prevent serious errors.
4. The working of the polishing machine is normal and abnormal. As an operator, you can feel or hear the abnormal sound of the machine. Of course, you must stop working immediately and eliminate the malfunction before normal operation.
5. Professional operation by professionals is beneficial to both people and polishing machines.
3. (Aftermath work):
1. After stopping work, keep the area around the polishing machine clean and clean up the production waste in time.
2. Place the operating tool at the set position, arrange and arrange the processed product workpieces, and put them in the appropriate position.
3. Turn off the power and unplug the equipment.