Injectable Eqiupment wastewater treatment technology is applied to wastewater recycling and has the following characteristics:
(1) Injectable Eqiupment can efficiently perform solid-liquid separation, separating suspended matter, colloidal substances, and microbial flora lost in biological units from purified water. The separation process is simple, the floor space is small, and the effluent water quality is good. Generally, it can be reused without three-stage treatment.
(2) Injectable Eqiupment can maintain the biomass in the biological treatment unit at a high concentration, greatly increase the volumetric load, and at the same time, the high efficiency of membrane separation, the hydraulic retention time of the treatment unit is greatly shortened, and the footprint of the bioreactor is correspondingly reduced. .
(3) Because Injectable Eqiupment can prevent the loss of various microbial flora, it is conducive to the growth of slow-growing bacteria (nitrifying bacteria, etc.), so that various metabolic processes in the system can proceed smoothly.
(4) Injectable Eqiupment makes the residence time of some macromolecular refractory organics longer, which is beneficial to their decomposition.
(5) Injectable Eqiupment membrane treatment technology is the same as other filtration separation technology. During long-term operation, the membrane is blocked as a filter medium, and the membrane is gradually reduced by the running time of water. Effective backwashing and chemical cleaning can slow down the membrane. The decline in flux maintains the useful life of the Injectable Eqiupment system.
(6) Injectable Eqiupment technology is applied in urban sewage treatment. Due to its simple process and convenient operation, it can realize fully automatic operation management.