The purified and heated air is introduced from the bottom by the draft fan and passed through the screen plate. The fluidization is formed through stirring and negative pressure in the working room. The moisture will be rapidly evaporated and exhausted so the material can be dried very fast.
1. The structure of fluidization bed is round so it is smooth inside without cleaning dead corners.
2. There is a stirring device inside of the hopper which can avoid agglomeration of wet material.
3. The granule is discharged by tipping over the hopper. The discharged system can be designed as per customer requirements.
4. The dryer is operated at the negative pressure and seal conditions. The air is filtered before enters to the dryer. Therefore, it is simple in operation and convenient in cleaning.
5. The drying speed is fast and the temperature is uniform. The drying time is normally 20~30 minutes for each batch.
Stirring Power (kw)
Stirring Speed (rpm)
Steam Consumption (kg/h)
15-30(According to the material properties)