This machine is used to sort the messy polyester bottles, put the bottles into the elevator, rely on the rotary thrust to enter the descrambler, and use the bottle turning device and airflow to stand the bottles upright.
This machine is a patented product designed and manufactured independently by introducing international advanced technology.
And output to the next step through the bottle conveying system. The body material is made of high-quality stainless steel, and other parts are also made of non-toxic and durable materials. Imported parts for electrical and pneumatic systems are selected.
The whole working process is controlled by PLC programming, with low equipment failure rate and high reliability.
High Speed Bottle Unscrambler
200BPM for 240ml
1. Bottle stop, alarm and other functions when the equipment is abnormal
2. Imported electrical equipment, stable performance, extremely low failure rate
3. The body is made of stainless steel to ensure that the bottle is clean and pollution-free.
4. The operating system is controlled by the touch screen, which is simple, practical and efficient.
5. Advanced functions, simple operation, compact structure, the whole machine adopts mature technology PLC control system, which makes the whole machine stable and high-speed operation
6. Compared with the traditional bottle making machine, the volume is small, the speed is fast, and the structure is simple. Its weight is only half of its weight, which is easy to move and transport.
7. When using this connection, it has the alarm function of the air cut-off bottle, and it will automatically start after processing.
8. Wide range of use, one machine with multiple functions, strong adaptability, round bottle, square bottle can be arranged, no need to replace mold parts when changing products
9. Easy to dock, direct air supply after bottling
10. The hoist changes its position according to the site and is very suitable for the production site.
11. Low loss rate. Taking a 500ml conventional PET bottle as an example, the loss rate of a 12-gram bottle is 2/10000, and the loss rate of more than 12 grams is 1/10000, while the loss rate of a traditional filling machine is more than 12/10000.