Low-temperature constant-temperature reaction tank (tank) is an integrated device with heating, cooling, circulation and stirring functions. It can replace dry ice and liquid nitrogen for low-temperature reaction with high temperature control accuracy. It is mainly used for cooling flasks, beakers, test tubes, etc. Conduct low temperature experiments, testing and identification in scientific research, biology, physics, medicine, chemistry and other departments.
The sound and light alarm will alarm when the conditions are met.
The network interface can be connected to the local area network and supports multi-terminal checked luggage
Safe ray transmission under automatic control to avoid misfire
The mouse operation without keyboard and workbench is simple, and the mouse control saves space.
Turning off the machine by key control only needs to turn the key in one step to turn off the machine. The device automatically shuts down safely, without complicated multi-steps and simpler.
The eagle eye can easily observe the magnified area.
Self-estimation of failures. Automatic estimation of failures and prompt information is helpful for maintenance.
1. Have national metrology certification, fully comply with relevant requirements, without risk;
2. Meet all the requirements of the national TLC scanner verification rules, and the method is legal;
3. ISO9001: 2000 quality assurance system, stable performance and few failures;
4. All thin-layer quantitative pharmacopoeias and pharmacopoeia methods are preset in the machine and can be called at any time, which is very convenient;
5. Accurate quantity, reasonable price and high cost performance;
6. High degree of automation, simple operation, suitable for batch analysis;
Deuterium-tungsten combination light source
Reflection, fluorescence, absorption
External standard method, internal standard method, normalization method